There are two options for uploading images for use in your database marketing:
Image and File Manager
To upload an image before you start on your campaign:
- Login to your database marketing account at www.thewebconsole.com
- Click on 'Image and File Manager' in the left menu
- Click on the 'Upload File' tab
- Browse for the file on your computer and resize it if you wish (we recommend you resize before uploading with a program like Photoshop or Microsoft Image Manager)
- Click 'Upload'
This file is then stored in your image library and be accessed by clicking on the 'Insert Image' icon when editing a campaign.
Upload in campaign
If you are in the process of editing your campaign, you can also quickly upload images:
- Click on the 'Insert Image' icon
- Choose 'My DB Images' from the Image Type dropdown box
- Click on the 'Browse Server' button on the right and a new window will pop up with thumbnails of all your images
- Click 'Browse' to find the image you want to upload on your computer, then click 'Upload Image'
- Scroll through the pages to find the new image and click on it to insert