Make sure that, before setting up your email on your computer, you create a new email account. Do not edit a previously setup account with new details.
- From the Tools menu, select E-mail Accounts... If you do not see E-mail Accounts... place your cursor over the two arrows at the bottom of the list to display more choices
- Select Add a new e-mail account, then click Next
- For the Server Type select POP3, then click Next
- Type your full name as you would like it to appear when you send an email in the Display name box
- In the Email Address box, enter your email address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- In the box labelled Incoming mail server (POP3) type webmail.thewebconsole.com
- In the box labelled Outgoing mail server (SMTP) type webmail.thewebconsole.com
- In the box labeled User Name, enter your account's full email address (ie. email@example.com)
- In the box labelled Password, enter the password that was setup for your email account
- Do not check Log On Using Secure Password Authentication (SPA)
- Click the button labelled Test Account Settings. If anything fails please check your password is correct, and you have followed the procedure here correctly
- Click Next, then Finish
- Restart Microsoft Outlook 2002 (XP)
Your account should now be setup in Microsoft Outlook 2002.