What is a Yubi Key?
- The YubiKey, manufactured by Yubico, is a device that acts as a USB keyboard and provides secure authentication by a one-time password that is encrypted using the AES encryption algorithm with a 128-bit key.
Where can I get one from?
How do I set it up?
- To set up your YubiKey, log into thewebconsole and click on settings in the top right of the screen.
- Click on your settings on the left tab and there will be a section called YubiKey. Click in the text box next to it.
- Now insert your YubiKey into a USB Port in your computer and press the button. This will generate a code unique to your YubiKey.
- Click Save Settings and your code will be saved. This must be done for every user's YubiKey.
- Click on Security Settings on the left tab and you will see a section which says, "Force User YubiKey Authentication". Set this to Yes and Save Security Settings.
- Next time you log into your account a page will appear which will say YubiKey Authentication. Press your YubiKey again and it will generate a code that will be authenticated and allow you access to your account.