Dish Investments Pty Ltd (ACN 143 534 507)
Start date: 15 May 2023 at 7:00am AEST
End date: 23 June 2023 at 11:59 pm AEST
The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period.
Eligible Snap Centres
Snap Joondalup located at Unit 3, 148 Winton Road, Joondalup WA 6027
Snap Wangara located at Unit 6, 34 Prindiville Drive, Wangara WA 6056
The Promotion only applies to orders received at any one or both of the above Eligible Snap Centres
Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over (Entrant).
How to Enter:
To enter the Promotion, each Entrant must complete the following steps during the Promotion Period:
a) To be eligible for entry, each Entrant must place, and pay for, an order to the value of $50.00 or more at any one of the two Eligible Snap Centre (Entry);
b) An Entry is deemed to be completed upon confirmation the order has been received and paid for in full by the Entrant;
c) Each Entry will receive a unique code (Code) which will be placed in a physical box located at each applicable Eligible Snap Centre where the order was first placed;
d) The Promoter is not responsible for incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information caused by an Entrant or occurring during transmission of any order. Further, The Promoter is not responsible for any entries that are not received or are otherwise interfered with due to problems with communications services.
By completing the ‘How to Enter’ method, the entrant will receive one (1) Entry.
An Entrant may submit more than one Entry during the Promotion Period.
Total Prize Pool:
AUD $688.00 ($344.00 per Eligible Snap Centre)
The total prize pool is:
1. 2 x Vertuo Pop Nespresso Coffee Machine with Aeroccino3 Milk Frother;
2. 2 x 20 Il Caffe coffee capsules; and
3. 2 x 10 Diavolitto coffee capsules
The Prize will be split evenly between the two Eligible Snap Centres (ie each Eligible Snap Centre has a total prize package of 1 x Nespresso Coffee Machine and 30 coffee capsules)
Prize Draw & Notification of Winners
At 12:00pm on Wednesday 28 June 2023, the Promoter will randomly draw one (1) Code from each physical box located at each Eligible Snap Centre. There will be one (1) winner per Eligible Snap Centre (Winner/s).
The Winners will be contacted within seven (7) business days of the prize draw. In the event of an unclaimed prize within 24 hours of the Winner being notified, the Promoter may at its discretion conduct a redraw, or withdraw the prize unawarded. The Promoter is under no obligated to award any unclaimed prize.
The Promoters reserves the right at any time to verify any prize claims and disqualify any Entrant who submits a prize claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Errors or omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant or Winner, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to determine the identify of the Entrant or Winner.
In the event of an unclaimed prize after , the Promoter may at its discretion assign the prize to the entry judged the next best entry, conduct a further judging to award the prize, or withdraw the prize unawarded. The Promoter is under no obligation to award any unclaimed prize.
1. The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
2. The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotion Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
3. Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotion Period.
4. If a prize is won by a person under the age of 18, the prize may be awarded to the winner's parent or guardian.
5. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
6. If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
7. The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
8. No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
9. If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and specification.
10. No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to enter the Promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website or social media platform of entry via their Internet service provider.
11. Each prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
13. For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner's surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
14. Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
15. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize.
16. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the entrant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
18. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
19. The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
20. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
21. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.