A considerate funeral notice is just one fitting tribute to a life
If you've been given the responsibility of documenting the life of someone close to you, there are a number of ways that you can do this, like a traditional funeral notice (which is placed in the back pages of a newspaper).
Today, more and more people are choosing to create a printed piece that beautifully details the life of the person. This is a great memento that can be cherished by friends and family forever more.
However, putting this together can be challenging. It's an emotional time and so it's a great benefit to be able to depend on someone to help you get it done properly.
Document their life
Your local Snap Centre can help you create a beautiful tribute piece. All you need to do is provide them with a series of memories and they will design a respectful homage to commemorate their achievements.
Not sure where to start?
Here are a few ideas:
- Photographs (both old and new) that chronicle their journey from a very young age
- A certificate, diploma or document that represents a special moment in their life
- The words to a favourite poem or song
- A chronology of their life
- A personally written summation of the person's life
- Visual references to represent their hobbies and passions
A Snap professional designer can ensure it looks tasteful. And of course Snap have a reputation for high quality print, so the finished product will be something to keep forever.
Contact your local Snap Centre for help with organising a funeral notice for your family.