Opening a franchise with Snap is a smart entrepreneurial decision. The existing branding, training, support, strategy and procedures will all help with a successful business venture. To shed some light on the pressing questions of franchising with Snap, see our most common questions below.
For any further clarifications, questions or enquiries, contact our franchise development managers at 1300 810 233.
1. Why open a Snap Franchise?
Whilst being the most successful print, design and website franchise network in the Southern Hemisphere, we also have over 170 Centre's worldwide. Our network includes over half a million clients, and a turnover that exceeds $120 million p.a.
2. Who is the Snap target market?
The Snap core target market is 'businesses'. We cater for all types and sizes of business, small to large.
3. What are the Snap operating hours?
We work to our clients, who mostly work weekdays, therefore franchises operate between 9.00am and 5.00pm, Monday to Friday.
4. How can I manage my client's innovative expectations?
As a Snap Franchisee, you become a valued source of essential ongoing research. Your relationships with your clients are an integral part of our continued success.
We always stay one step ahead of the competition, and when clients are looking for new products or services you're the first to know.
5. Will I receive training and support?
Our communication network ensures everyone is always kept up to speed. We do this by supplying you with internal updates such as regular meetings to present new initiatives, training days, regular webinars, extranet updates and more.
6. What are the perks?
At Snap, we always acknowledge our Franchisees success and you are rewarded! Snap Franchising and Franchise Owners regularly get together for:
- National Conferences
- Yearly Awards Nights
- Incentive trips for high sales achievers
- Quarterly Sales Incentive Program
7. What marketing support do I get?
We split our marketing tactics into two categories national level marketing, and local marketing.
At a national level you can expect:
- National campaigns
- Snap website
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Rewards Program. We are an exclusive partner with Qantas' loyalty program Aquire
- Public Relations (PR)
- Local Area Marketing Manual. This helps you to execute your own campaigns with your territory. It covers tactics such as lead generation, brand awareness, and how to build client loyalty
- Localised Website. Your Centre has a dedicated website page to develop local content and promote your business
- Local Area Marketing Strategies We also assist Franchisees to promote their business in the local area. For example: email marketing.
- Local Area Marketing campaign materials
- Social Media Management
- Monthly email marketing campaigns
To learn more about buying a Snap Franchise contact us on 1300 810 233.