Website Design Ideas
Leave the website design ideas to us
Inspiration comes in many forms. At Snap, our website design ideas start with a brief and end with a highly functional website that perfectly captures the essence of your organisation.
The design process
Your Snap graphic designer will consider a number of ideas before presenting you with a suggested design.
- Take the brief. Your Snap Account Manager, will discuss your needs and ensure they know everything about your business.
- Discuss the image you want to present. If you're a lawyer, you'll want a very different image from, say, a fashion designer.
- Understand your target market. Knowing who will be searching for your website and why is a key part of deciding upon the design.
- Look at your corporate colours. Your logo will often inspire them. And if you are considering a identify refresh, now is the perfect time.
- Keep an eye on the latest trends. Design, as with fashion, changes. It's important to look up-to-date.
- Consider how a user would move through your site. Usability is part of design. Your site needs to be clear and easy to navigate.
- Try different options. Rather than a 'one size fits all' approach, it's important to keep an open mind before settling on a final design.
- From first draft to final design. Your designer will ensure that all the finishing touches are just right before presentation.
- Feedback and revisions. Any tweaks that are needed before your site goes live will be finalised.
At Snap, we're full of ideas to help grow your business
Website design ideas are just one of many services that we can offer you. Contact your local Snap Centre for the best website design ideas around.