1. Entry is open only to the recipient of the promotional email and is non-transferable.
2. Prize winners will be randomly selected from eligible participants who have guessed the exact number of Snap Lollies in the jar, or the contestant who has the closest numerical guess.
3. Prize is valued in Australian dollars and will be provided to the prize winner on a pre-paid Visa card to the value of $100.
4. The entrants must follow the Method of entry during the Promotion period to enter the Promotion. Failure to do so will result in an invalid entry. The Promoter will not advise an Entrant if their entry is deemed invalid.
5. Limit of one submission per entrant will apply.
6. The prize(s) will be awarded to the valid entrant(s) drawn randomly in accordance with the Prize draw details. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries (and record them in order). In the event of an invalid entry or an ineligible entrant, or if the entrant is ineligible to accept the prize, the prize will be awarded to the first reserve entry drawn. If the prize can't be awarded to the entrant drawn, the promoter will then continue this process until the prize is awarded.
7. The winner does not need to be present at the draw unless expressly stated to the contrary.
8. Notification to winners will be deemed to have occurred on the later of the time the winner receives actual notification from the Promoter via email on the 3rd of September , 2018, or two business days thereafter. The notification will include details about how the prize(s) can be claimed.
9. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
11. The collection and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this promotion will be handled in accordance with the Promoter's Privacy statement which adheres to the Privacy Act 1988 (cth) and Australian Privacy Principles.
12. The Promotion and these Terms of entry will be governed by the law of the State or Territory in which the Promoter ordinarily resides. Entrants accept the non-exclusive jurisdiction of courts and tribunals of that State or Territory in connection with disputes concerning the Promotion.
13. Visa is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion.