1) Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Headings in this document are included for ease of reference, and do not affect interpretation in any way.
2) The promoter is Snap Franchising Ltd ABN 51 009 016 013 of Building D, 12-24 Talavera Road, North Ryde NSW 2133, telephone 02 88705100 (Promoter). This promotion is conducted in association with and with the approval of Qantas Airways Limited (ABN 16 009 661 901) of 10 Bourke Road, Mascot, NSW 2020 (Qantas).
3) All references to time in this document are a reference to the local time in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia on the date stated. The promotion commences at 12:01am on 29 January 2018 and closes at 11:59pm on 29 March 2018 (Promotion Period).
4) Entry is open only to Australian based businesses with a valid ABN that are Qantas Business Rewards Members (Eligible Entrants), excluding directors, management, employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its related bodies corporate and registered travel companions of employees of the Promoter and its related bodies corporate. If you are not a Qantas Business Reward Member you can join the Qantas Business Rewards program for a fee of $89.50 to be eligible for this promotion.
5) To enter, Eligible Entrants must during the Promotion Period register their details at snap.com.au/200k and spend $200 or more (excluding GST) on any print product at Snap in one transaction. Entrants must register their details by 11:59pm on 29 March 2018.
6) Multiple entries are permitted.
7) The Promoter is not responsible for any lost, late or misdirected entries.
8) The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by the Promoter.
9) The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an eligible business's details and membership, and an authorised owner(s), employee(s) and/or contractor(s) identity, age and place of residence and employment) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
10) The draw will take place at 11am on the 9 April 2018 at the offices of the Promoter. The draw will be conducted by the Promoter.
11) The result of the draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12) There is 1 prize of 200,000 Qantas Points (Prize). Qantas Points may take up to 60 days to be credited to the winner's Qantas Business Rewards account from the draw date (or any redraw date, as applicable).
13) The maximum notional value of each Prize is AU$ 5,388 with a total prize pool of AU$ 5,388 based on a sample of the Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards that could be obtained by redeeming through the Qantas Frequent Flyer program (as fully defined in the terms and conditions of the program available at qantas.com/terms. For example, 180,000 Qantas Points could be redeemed for 2 return Economy Points Plus Pay Flights from Sydney to Los Angeles, including applicable taxes, fees and carrier charges, accurate as at 22 December 2017. The dollar fare for an equivalent commercial flight totals AU$2,694 each or AU$5,388 in total including taxes fees and carrier charges.
14) The estimate of the maximum notional value of the Prize is provided for information purposes only. The maximum notional value of the Prize will vary depending on whether and how it is redeemed by a winner through the Qantas Frequent Flyer program or Qantas Business Rewards program. The Promoters accepts no responsibility for any variation in the maximum notional value of the Prize.
16) The redemption of the Prize is subject to the availability of Rewards that may be obtained through the Qantas Frequent Flyer program and Qantas Business Rewards program.
17) In the event that a Prize is redeemed for Reward travel, the winner should be aware that the number of Reward flight seats available is limited and availability depends on the flight, date, season and destination and some flights may not have any Reward seats available. The winner will be responsible for all applicable taxes, fees and carrier charges of Reward travel or accommodation booked by redeeming their prize. Taxes, fees and carrier charges vary depending on departure points, routes, exchange rates and dates of travel, are subject to change without notice and are quoted at the time of booking. Reward flights must be booked at least 24 hours before scheduled departure (and other advance booking requirements may apply). Reward travel is subject to the fare rules and the Conditions of Carriage of the relevant carrier. Compliance with immigration, health or other government requirements is the responsibility of the winner.
18) Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. Prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services. A prize cannot be transferred to any other person, unless agreed to by the Promoter. It is a condition of accepting a prize that the winner accept the conditions of use of that prize.
19) If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
20) The winner will be notified by email by 9 April 2018 and their name will be published on www.snap.com.au/200k and www.snap.com.au/2000 by 10 April 2018.
21) The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of an entrant being unable to satisfy these promotion terms and conditions or forfeiting or not claiming a prize. For any prize that remains unclaimed at by 5.00pm on 29 June 2018 a second draw will be conducted by the Promoter on 9 July 2018 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any written direction given under applicable law. Any winners determined in accordance with this clause will be notified by email by 9 July 2018 and their names will be published in on www.snap.com.au by 10 July 2018.
22) If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations. The Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate or modify or suspend this promotion.
23) The Promoter, Qantas, their related bodies corporate and their respective officers, employees, contractors and agents (Promotion Parties) will not be liable for any losses, damages, expenses, costs or personal injuries arising out of this promotion, the promotion of this promotion or the use of any prize, including but not limited to any breach of these terms and conditions, contract or tort (including negligence) and any other common law, equitable or statutory remedy (Damages) whatsoever, including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential Damages, including Damages that cannot reasonably be considered to arise naturally and in the ordinary course of things, even if those Damages were in the contemplation of the Promotion Parties.
24) The exclusion of liability in clause 23 does not apply to limit or exclude liability:
a) for personal injury or death suffered or sustained in connection with the supply of goods or services which are supplied by the Promoter or Qantas in the ordinary course of business. To remove doubt: third party goods or services, which other than in connection with this promotion, are in the normal course of business supplied by a third party unrelated to the Promotion Parties, are not supplied by the Promoter in the ordinary course of business; and Qantas' Conditions of Carriage and general booking conditions (and any exclusions contained therein) apply despite any statement to the contrary in these terms and conditions; or
b) to the extent it is not permissible at law to limit or exclude liability in the manner contemplated in that clause (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
25) Entry details remain the property of the Promoter. The name and photograph of the winner may be used for promotional purposes by the Promoter, unless the winner otherwise notifies the Promoter at the time of accepting the prize. Entrants consent to the Promoter using personal information provided in connection with this promotion for the purposes of facilitating the conduct of the promotion and awarding any prizes (including to third parties and any applicable statutory authorities). Without limiting the foregoing, entrants' personal information provided in connection with this promotion will be handled in accordance with the Promoter's Privacy Statement, visit www.qantas.com/privacy to obtain a copy.
26) The Promoter and Qantas accept no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from accepting a prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.
Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/21045, ACT TP 18/00026, SA T18/14