Most companies require graphic design and printing services on a regular basis and Snap Centres handle a wide variety of print and design work for their clients every day. This print and design work ranges from the production of marketing material such as brochures, flyers and catalogues, to the creation of corporate stationery and business cards, right through to printing more complex annual reports, as well as the usual basic binding and copying jobs.
Consumers are increasingly choosing to receive information via digital or online methods in addition to print and SMEs have modified their marketing strategy and marketing material requirements accordingly. There are now more than 17 million internet users in Australia and more than 1.4 million Australians own or use a smartphone (November 2011). Many SMEs now want to run integrated campaigns, reaching their customers via both print and online methods.
Snap was quick to spot this trend and has diversified its product range in order to take advantage of the new opportunities presented. As a result, we expect the provision of website design and other online marketing services to SMEs to be an increasingly important contributor to Snap’s turnover and profits. These are some of the online marketing services most Snap Centres now offer their SME clients over and above traditional print services:
• More than 100,000 new websites go live every day
• They generate business 24/7
• Attract new customers
• Communicate with existing customers
• Increase awareness of a company
• Can be easily updated
• Email marketing is second only to SEO as the most effective online marketing tactic
• Cost-effective way to communicate with prospects and existing customers
• Builds relationships with customers
• Generates leads and drives sales
• Allows for reporting and tracking
• Transform any document into an easy to read ePublication
• Viewers can turn pages virtually just like a book
• Are interactive and engaging
• Can include videos/URL link
• Easily emailable
• Have an unlimited reach with measurable results
• Visitors stay on websites that use video 78% longer than websites without it
• Visitors who view product videos are 85% more likely to buy than visitors who do not
• Powerful communication tool
• Educates and engages the viewer
• Brings to life the products/services a business provides
• Increases sales conversion rates
• QR codes appearing in print can be scanned and read by smartphones
• Phone users scan a QR code on their phone and are taken to websites, can quickly enter competitions, see promotional videos or receive information such as ePublications
• QR Codes can be integrated into all forms of advertising for small businesses
To find out more about our full suite of products and services, view our latest product and services brochure.
Need more information about becoming a Snap franchisee? Download our eBrochure for all the details.
Want to take the next steps to becoming a Snap franchisee? Click here to view the franchise enquiry form.